Thursday, September 27, 2012

the comment: BOUGHT JORDAN 6 VARISTY RED FOR 39.99 @ ROSS CLOTHING STORE LOL

ROSS CLOTHING STORE I was worried because I have a bunion on my left foot and my right foot is post bunionectomy/osteotomy surgery. And I suffer with high arches.These shoes fit the bill with their firm sole, noticeable arch support and cushy padding under my heels.I feel like a princess in my red shoes. They make me happy.I will be buying the blue ones also because I love the bright color of them.

Let's just say that these boots came in handy at the right time. On the road a few days a week meeting clients, the weather can work against your sense of fashion. These boots are cute and don't have the dreary look of what one might consider as rain boots. Inexpensive, but yet they get the job done of keeping your feet and legs dry. I would definitely purchase another pair in a different color.
the comment: BOUGHT JORDAN 6 VARISTY RED FOR 39.99 @ ROSS CLOTHING STORE LOL
ROSS CLOTHING STORE Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor (Sports) PLEASE Read!Yes this HR monitor is bluetooth 4.0 low power compatible. But that might not mean too much. I learned the hard way that while the iphone 4s and some android phones have bluetooth 4.0 hardware, the software drivers are not quite 100% yet.What does this mean?I know this works if you use digifit for the iphone 4s or ipad 3. But you don't pair the device like every other bluetooth device--you go right into digfit and turn on bluetooth--and it will find it. I think it should work the same in endomondo. But if you try to turn on bluetooth and wait for it to pair, it often does not work.I sadly found out that my new and beloved htc evo 4g has bluetooth 4.0 hardware but android does not have the drivers or software support--it is present in a case by case basis depending on your hardware and what software you plan to use.The manual and instructions are pretty pathetic in this regard. For me it was trial and error and looking a lot online..So unless you find find a device and a program which states it works with the polar h7....don't buy this...you might not know until you try to get it to work and then get a rude awakening..I really wish polar would explain this a bit more carefully to those interested in the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment