Monday, October 1, 2012

the reviews: Drawing: Clothes on the Female Fashion Figure

Drawing: Clothes on I like the shoes but unlike most Ecco's I've bought I really had to wear them in. The delivery was fast and I think I did get a good product

Nike+ Stand Alone Sensor Kit (Electronics) I tried this thing. I ran a mile in a half and it said that I only ran .03 miles. I found an app mapmyrun.. it's free and it works excellent. Returning this hunk of junk tomorrow.
the reviews: Drawing: Clothes on the Female Fashion Figure
Drawing: Clothes on My daughter is a 'regular' size ten so I ordered her a 10 in these leggings, but they were WAY too small. I think they were more like a size 6 or 8. I returned them and did not attempt to order again since sizing seemed tricky. Might be better to buy this type of product from a big box store where she can try them on. They were very cute, though! Sizing just seems off.

No comments:

Post a Comment